Policies and Procedures
- A refund may be issued for withdrawals after registration but two weeks before first scheduled class begins at the discretion of the administrator.
* ALL withdrawals are subject to a $50 processing/administration fee.
- For insurance purposes, only Skate Canada members are allowed on the ice.
- Participants who go away on extended vacations cannot make up the missed classes on another class day or receive a refund for missed classes.
- Volunteering is not required by the Red Deer Skating Club for this program.
- Consent: In consideration of the benefits awarded to us by acceptance of your registration, the participant agrees to hold and save harmless, the Red Deer Skating Club and its Executive, and Coaches, and Administration from any claim and/or injuries sustained during skating sessions or for the loss of property. We, the participant will be responsible for the payment of all outstanding fees and accept the responsibilitiy for any loss or damage which may occur during the skating session.The participant agrees to abide by all the rules of the Red deer Skating Club and of Skate Canada, as set forth in the rule book of the Association.
- The Red Deer Skating Club reserves the right to cancel or change all scheduled times and programs due to insufficient registration. Throughout the skating season, unexpected ice cancellations may occur. There will be no refunds for a change in the ice schedule.